Frequently asked questions
Following are some general questions and answers for clients experiencing difficulties when connecting to CITEC Confirm.
- I've forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- What is required to use CITEC Confirm?
- Why do I get Error 11 when I try to login or register?
- Why do I get a blank screen when I try to login or register?
- Why do I get Proxy Setting Errors?
- Why do I get Firewall Errors?
If you have forgotten your CITEC Confirm password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'PASSWORD RESET' in the subject line and include the following details:
- your Account Code e.g. 2013-0001
- your User ID (if applicable) e.g. Smithj
- your Contact Details e.g. John Smith, 0409123456
The CITEC Confirm Service Centre will contact you with a new password.
To use CITEC Confirm you need a connection to the internet, the capacity to connect to a HTTPS web site and a web browser.
You will also need a credit card to add funds to your account, before performing any searches.
It is likely that cookies have not been enabled on your browser. Check your browser help for instructions on how to enable this feature.
Your browser may not have SSL3.0 enabled. Check your browser help for instructions on how to enable this feature.
You may have a proxy setup in your browser that is incorrect for connecting to a Secure (HTTPS) web site. Within your web browser you will need to either:
- Remove the entry which makes you use a proxy server for HTTPS/Security.
- Enter a valid proxy. (Contact your ISP or Network Administrator for details.)
Your corporate firewall may not be configured for connecting to a secure (HTTPS) web site. You need to contact your firewall administrator and ask them to allow access to our site. Your administrator should contact us for the required details.
Please contact CITEC Confirm Customer Service on 1800 773 773 if you continue to have problems logging in.